Title

Sufficient for Our Need
Striving for Self-Sufficiency in the Modern World

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tomato Seeds


I'm not much in the mood for gardening. I just have too many things going this year. But, it is time to plant seeds and I need to document what I am doing. So here is the quick update.

I planted four variety of heirloom tomato seeds last night. I planted in alphabetical order, from nearest to farthest on the table. They include 16 seeds each of Hungarian Heart, Italian Heirloom, John Baer, and Rutgers.

Last year, the place I had them became a bit of a mess. I'm trying to keep the mess contained this year. It is by an east-facing window, so there will be morning light. I am watering from the bottom, pouring water into the plastic basin that the planting containers sit in.

No comments:

Post a Comment